One day we decided we wanted to get our product into bottles and get our brand outside of our 3 walls. After looking online we couldn't find anything available that was simple to operate, automation free and most of all affordable. After some quick searches we found most equipment was full of outdated technology, VERY used and costs at least $41k! After seeing this we looked at each other and said, "screw it, we'll just design and make our own" and that's exactly what we did. We wanted a unit that will last a long time, is easy to work on and the maintenance is cheap/easy. That's exactly what we've created and now want to offer it to the rest of the industry.
- Can fill almost ANY beverage. While this was originally designed to fill beer we've had success selling to producers of kombucha, spirits and wine.
- The stainless steel frame is 100% union made in the USA.
- All parts are food grade stainless steel or vinyl.
- The manifolds are 1.5" tri-clamp fittings, which easily mate up to almost every other fitting imaginable and can be completely broken down to ensure proper cleaning and storage.
- The units come with barbed fittings that are ready to hook up to liquid lines that accept 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" hoses.
- The 4 head station is optimally operated by 4 or more people. At one point our 4 man crew bottled 180 bombers in one hour.
- Each bottle is filled individually to maximize filling efficiency. No waiting for other heads to finish filling before you can start on the next bottle.
- Out of the box, the units are able to fill standard 12 and 22 ounce beer bottles. If you have filling needs that fill a unique bottle, NO PROBLEM! Our in house fabricator can alter the filler to accept almost any bottle!
- Comes with a stainless drip tray to collect any residual beer spillage.
- It's designed to be easily transported with a hand truck while assembled. The units can also be broken down to fit into smaller vehicles for easy transportation if necessary.
- All units come with our unique Tank Tapper attachment that dispenses the product being bottled.
- Just sanitize, attach, add ice and pour.
- Offering product while bottling will increase motivation and morale!
- Providing product on site increases volunteers and volunteers increase profit...
Unit will be plastic wrapped, secured and shipped out on a standard pallet via freight (shipping charges vary). We will contact you directly for your shipping address.
We always have 1 unit on the floor and is usually shipped within 3 days of receiving payment.
If we sell more than 1 within a short time it will take no longer than 7 working days to assemble and ship out.
$2,900.00 + Shipping
4 HEAD COUNTER PRESSURE FILLER